Return Policy- OEM Toyota Parts
If you receive a damaged part please call us immediately. We will guide you through the damage process.
NOTICE REGARDING RETURNS
ALL PARTS RETURNED TO US MUST BE RETURNED IN THE ORIGINAL FACTORY PACKAGING AND CANNOT HAVE ANY MARKINGS OR OTHER DEFACEMENT ON SAID PACKAGING. ALL PACKAGES MUST BE INTACT AND IN RE-SELLABLE CONDITION. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS NOTICE MAY RESULT IN YOUR RETURN BEING DENIED. ANY PARTS RETURNED TO US THAT FAIL THIS POLICY BECOME PROPERTY OF BOCH TOYOTA SOUTH AND CAN ONLY BE RETURNED TO THE CUSTOMER AT THE CUSTOMER'S EXPENSE. THIS POLICY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
If you receive a defective part please call us immediately. The following rules apply:
- We will issue you a Electronic Return Label for you to ship the part back.
- Once returned the part will be inspected and cause of failure will be determined.
- If the part is defective we will ship a replacement no charge or a refund of the purchase price including the shipping attributed to that part (if your order had multiple parts we rebuild your cart without the part in it then refund the difference of that amount from the original amount).
- If the part is defective to improper installation, force, abuse, misuse etc no credit will be issued. You will be contacted regarding disposal or return of the part to you at your expense.
- If you want a replacement sooner you may repurchase the part on a new order and once the original part is returned and is determined defective we will refund the entire purchase price including shipping of the second order (if the second order has additional parts then only the shipping attributable to the replacement part will be refunded)
- You must email customer service regarding any returns at email@example.com and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number.
- A copy of the order will need to be included with the return with the RMA # on the order.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- Any part with a dealer cost below $8.00 is not eligible for return per a new Toyota policy.
- Returns should be shipped back using a carrier such as UPS or FedEx that has tracking numbers we cannot be responsible for packages that are lost when sent without proof of delivery to us.
- Insure packages to the value you paid for the parts you returned (Check, but most carriers cover the first 99.99 plus shipping) as any loss or damage claims must be made by the shipper (you).
- Pack the return well, keep in mind most boxes that make the trip to you are less sturdy then when they left here.
- Return address is Boch Toyota South, 620 South Washington St, North Attleboro, Ma 02760
If the return is due to an error on your part:
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned parts or cancelled special orders, assume your part is special order unless you call and ask if it is a stocked item.
- Parts must be resellable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria at the customers expense.
- A credit will be issued in the amount of the return less any restocking fee (if any).
- If you ordered the wrong part and wish to exchange it for the correct one, shipping of both parts involved in the exchange is the sole financial responsibility of the customer.
- IMPORTANT... IF YOU ARE ASKED TO RETURN A PART AND WRITE AN RMA NUMBER ON THE BOX, DO NOT WRITE ON THE TOYOTA BOX. THIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY THE PART FROM CONSIDERATION FOR CREDIT. IF WE SHIPPED THE PART TO YOU DIRECTLY IN THE TOYOTA BOX, WRITE THE RMA NUMBER ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND TAPE IT TO THE BOX. THIS IS DUE TO TOYOTA'S POLICY AND NOT OURS, SO WE HAVE NO LEEWAY IN THIS MATTER.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 20% may apply.